New construction housing for use in insulated ceilings can be in direct contact with thermal insulation and meets air-tight (AT) standards. Housing is supplied with a single GU24 compact fluorescent socket, allowing the end-user to select lamp wattages between 13W and 26W self ballasted GU24 based lamp. Rated for use with one compact fluorescent GU24 spiral or reflector lamp. Adheres to the minimum lumens to watts ratio that qualified to Energy Star.
- Economic solution for energy efficient compact fluorescent
- Self ballasted lamp - available in Spiral or R30 shapes
- 75% Energy Savings over Incandescent
- Long lamp life - up to 10,000 hours
- Lamp wattage can be selected at the convenience of the end user
- GREEN: ES