The Saphire Series by NSpec is an architectural grade LED high lumen downlight available in 4, 6, and 8 apertures. The Sapphire Series features deep cone reflectors and dimmable LEDs. Cree LEDs and Cree LED Drivers make for a solid, complete, fully tested package. The reflectors have been designed by NSpec for the high efficiency (LPW) while providing low aperture brightness. The NSpec Commercial and Architectural Sapphire Series is proudly assembled in the USA.
- Architectural quality 0.050 galvanized steel ring riveted to elevated 0.064 steel junction box and driver tray.
- Frames require a minimum clearance of 3 ring from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building component
- Designed for installation in existing ceilings. Three high tension tempered steel spring clips secure remodel housing. The remodel frame easily wires to reflector assembly with lockable quick connect
- Plaster frame integrated 29 cubic inch 0.064 thick galvanized steel, with seven 1/2 knockouts, four pryouts, and snap on cover. Electrical connections are made through a single junction box door. Green wire provided for installations with ground wire fed through PVC pipe conduit.
- External thermal device is located on the junction box wrap.