ORE Lighting's parking lot and area lights are outstanding quality products with full photometric testing reports for AGi32 project design and permitting uses. DLC Listed: This product is on the DESIGN Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Powder-coated without VOC's or toxic metals for high-durability and long-lasting color. The fixture is Mercury and UV-Free. It is designed with superior thermal management with external "Air-Flow" fins, nature transfer heat skin design.
The Type V distribution is ideal for general parking and other area lighting applications where a larger pool of lighting is required. It is intended to be located in the middle of an area, also tilting from outer area. IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80. Sensors also available. Universal mounting arm compatible for hole spacing patterns from 1" to 5 1/2" center to center. Round Pole Adaptor plate included as a standard. Easy slide and lock to mount fixture with ease. Round pole diameter must be >4" to mount fixtures at 90?? orientation. Adjustable slip fitter for 2 3/8" tenon.
- 100,000 hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures 55??C (131??F) to -40??C (-104??F)
- Effective Projected Area EPA 1.3
- IP66 Wet Location Rated
- CRI 71
- THD Dimming 20% at 100-277V. 10% at 220-240V.
- Tempered glass lens and optical PC lens.
- 6kV line-line, 10kV line-earth Surge Protection
- Die cast aluminum alloy housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
- Driver: Constant Current Class 1, 100-277V, 50-60Hz, Power Factor 99%
- 5 year Manufacturer Warranty including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.
- UL, RoHS, DLC listed