Remodel four inch housing for installation into existing sheet rock ceilings where access is only available from below the ceiling. For use in non-insulated ceilings, where insulation can be kept 3 from fixtures. Rated for use with a line voltage lamp.
The Comfort Dim option color tunes the temperature from a bright 2700K to a romantic and comfortable 1800K on a gradual, even curve that mimics incandescent lighting.
- 0.050 white baked enamel one-piece drawn aluminum housing adjusts to a ceiling thickness from 3/8 to 1-3/8. Housing terminates at a 1/4 ceiling flange for even positioning of housing angle within the ceiling. Structural arm consists of 0.050 steel and connects to housing with j-box and ballast. Integral springs brackets provided.
- Non-IC housings require a minimum clearance of 3 from thermal insulation and 1/2 from adjacent building components
- Air tight (AT) housings have factory installed gaskets to restrict airflow from room into ceiling plenum to
- Four high tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housing to ceiling. (Hole cutout template provided for convenience).
- Prewired 15 cubic inch 0.060 thick galvanized steel, with six 1/2 knockouts, four Romex pryouts, and snap on cover. All leads are #18AWG wire, the ground wire is connected to the bottom, and quick connectors are supplied on all leads. Through branch circuit wiring, (4-in, 4-out).