- Co-ordinating items in Renaissance Invention Collection.
- Wood frame in brown and grey finish with wire mesh.
- Crystal accents.
- Made in China
- See Related Items: 1140-033, 1140-034, 140-007, 140-008, D3998, D3999, D4002, D4058
When installing a pendant light over a kitchen table or island, the bottom of the light should be approximately 28 to 34 inches from the surface of your counter or table. However, this is just a guideline; you want to make sure the light is not in the way for people while using the space nor do you want light glaring in your eyes. Our pendants are height adjustable for flexibility to install at the optimal height for your application. When hanging a pendant over a floor, you should provide at least 1 foot of clearance for people walking under the light. For an 8 foot ceiling the pendant should hang approximately 12 to 20 inches below the ceiling. For each additional foot of ceiling height, add another 3 inches.
- Style(s): Transitional, Modern Farmhouse, Rustic
- Finish/Color(s): Aged Wood, Weathered Zinc, Crystal, Brown
- Material(s): Crystal, Fir Wood, Metal
- ADA Compliant: No
- Title 24 Compliant: No
- UL rated for Dry location
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable?: Yes
- Backplate/Canopy: 5x5x1
- Cord Color: Brown
- Cord Length: 72 in.
- Chain Length: 36 in.
- Bulb(s): 6x 60W B12 bulb with E12 Candelabra base.
- Bulb Included?: No
- Measurements: 20 in. wide x 20 in. deep x 16 in. high
- Diameter (in.): 20
- Weight: 10 lb.