When choosing a table lamp it is important to consider the application, as you don't want glare in your eyes. The ideal height is one in which the bottom of the lampshade is at eye level when you are seated. A general rule for determining the size of your table lamp is that it should be no more than 1.5 times the height of what the lamp is sitting on. The lampshade should never be wider than the surface of the table, preferably about three-quarters the size.
- Style(s): Transitional, Coastal / Beach, Retro
- Made in China
- Finish/Color(s): Matte Black, Brushed Brass, Black
- Material(s): Earthenware, Metal
- ADA Compliant: No
- Title 24 Compliant: No
- UL rated for Dry location
- Voltage: 120
- Switch Type: 3-Way
- Dimmable?: No
- Lamp Base 7x7x20
- Shade/Glass Description: Hardback
- Shade/Glass Material(s): Fabric
- Shade/Glass Finish: White
- Shade/Glass Width (in.): Top 16.00, Bottom 16.50
- Shade/Glass Height (in.): 10.50
- Shade/Glass Shape: Round
- Harp/Spider: 8-inch Harp
- Cord Color: Clear
- Cord Length: 66 in.
- Bulb(s): 1x 150W A21 3-Way bulb with E26 Medium base.
- Bulb Included?: No
- Measurements: 17 in. wide x 17 in. deep x 32 in. high
- Diameter (in.): 17
- Weight: 9.6 lb.