The modern style and simple clean lines of the Monterey platform bed show off the rich variety of Amber colors. The expert construction features a craftsman-built frame in solid sustainable bamboo, with softly rounded edges, and turned and tapered legs. The prominent headboard provides a restful surface, angled for good looks and comfortable lounging in bed. Sustainable and earth friendly, Amber is not a surface stain, the color is the result of an innovative new process using earth friendly heat and steam, to entirely transform the solid bamboo material into Amber's deep color. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Monterey platform bed is designed for use with a mattress only, which is supported with a solid bamboo European slat system, eliminating the need for a box spring, and providing constant ventilation for your mattress. Available in Queen & Eastern King.
Discover the expert craftsmanship packed into each piece of Greenington bamboo furniture. Greenington furniture is made using an earth friendly, renewable resource harvested from fully sustainable and rapidly growing forests.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- Earth friendly, sustainable resource
- 20% harder than Red Oak
- Amber bamboo coloring is achieved through heat & pressure - No stain
- Beautifully finished all the way around
- Solid bamboo slat system, no box spring needed
- Tough metal to metal connecting hardware
- Easy Assembly, no tools required
- Materials: Solid Moso Bamboo
- Assembly Required
- Made In China
- Weight (lb): 154.5
- Dimensions (in.): 88.4L x 80.05W x 40.05H