Six inch thermally protected universal line voltage new construction housing, with choice of 120V or 277V, 1250 or 2000 Lumens. Available with or without Comfort Dim - as the LED dims, the Comfort Dim feature will mimic incandescent light by turning increasingly yellower as the light decreases. See Specification Sheet for emergency feature details. Requires 90 Minute Battery Back up (sold separately).
- High quality 0.032 steel die cut one piece frame. Bar hanger brackets on all four sides provide two possible position for installation
- 0.040 steel housing with riveted cap adjusts to maximum ceiling thickness of 1-3/4" (45mm). Spring brackets accept torsion wing trim springs; slots on socket plate surface accept standard coil springs.
- Non-IC housings require minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components.
- Two 13-3/4" to 24-1/2" adjustable bar hangers with captive nails are included on frame. Bar hangers are parallel to junction box, but can be repositioned 90 degree perpendicular to junction box if desired. "L" Shaped bar hanger foot to align to bottom of construction joist. A T-Bar notch allow for easy installation in a suspended ceiling. Frame may also be supported with aircraft structural cable for drop panel ceilings or any other application requiring direct support from a structural ceiling
- Prewired 25 cubic inch 0.064" thick galvanized steel, with five 1/2", two 3/4" knockouts, four Romex pryouts, and snap on covers. All leads are #18AWG wire, the ground wire is connected to the bottom, and quick connectors are supplied on all leads. Through branch circuit wiring, (4-in, 4-out).