Greenington's Ascent Hi/Low desk allows you to easily sit or stand throughout your workday. Effortlessly change your position from sitting to standing, optimizing comfort for better concentration. With single-handed operation, the easy touch keypad adjusts the height level of your work surface, permitting healthy movement and variety for your posture. Four programmable memory settings quickly adjust to your most comfortable positions. Cable management keeps your desktop organized, and the electronic base includes dual motors to ensure a long and serviceable life.
Ergonomically shaped for comfort, the Ascent desktop is crafted in beautiful solid Amber bamboo. Sustainable and earth friendly, Amber is not a chemical surface stain, the color is the result of an innovative process using heat, steam and pressure to entirely transform the entire solid material into Amber deep color.
Discover the expert craftsmanship packed into each piece of Greenington bamboo furniture. Made using an earth friendly, renewable resource harvested from fully sustainable and rapidly growing forests.
- Crafted in solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- Eco-friendly, sustainable resource
- 20% harder than Red Oak
- Solid Amber bamboo desktop
- Super quiet dual motor system
- Adjustable Height 24" - 50"
- Four programmable memory settings
- Cord management
- Adjustable floor protectors
- Materials: Solid Moso Bamboo
- Assembly Required
- Made In China
- Weight (lb): 95.05
- Dimensions (in.): 29.95L x 60W x 23.35/49.35H