ORE Lighting's parking lot and area lights are outstanding quality products with full photometric testing reports for AGi32 project design and permitting uses. DLC Listed: This product is on the DESIGN Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Powder-coated without VOC's or toxic metals for high-durability and long-lasting color. The fixture is Mercury and UV-Free. It is designed with superior thermal management with external "Air-Flow" fins, nature transfer heat skin design.
The Type III distribution is ideal for roadway, general parking and other area lighting applications where a larger pool of lighting is required. It is intended to be located near the side of the area, allowing the light to project outward and fill the area. IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80.Sensors also available.
- 100,000 hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures 55??C (131??F) to -40??C (-104??F)
- Effective Projected Area EPA 1.3
- IP66 Wet Location Rated
- CRI 71
- 5000K Daylight White Color
- Tempered glass lens and optical PC lens.
- 6kV line-line, 10kV line-earth Surge Protection
- Die cast aluminum alloy housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
- Driver: Constant Current Class 1, 100-277V, 50-60Hz, Power Factor 99%
- 5 year Manufacturer Warranty including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.
- UL, RoHS, DLC listed