Spark's latest, leading-edge linear fireplace is so customizable that gas fire becomes the ultimate designer's tool. And because this versatile modular system is retro-fit ready, it can fit right into an existing firebox to transform your wood-burning fireplace into a sleek modern fire
Modular design can also be retrofitted to existing hearths.
Choose a one-sided, two-sided vu thru on either an interior or exterior wall, a three-sided or a full 360-degree open fire with an overhead hood.
Entirely pre-approved and exceeds all national safety standards.
LBS can only be installed in an approved wood-burning environment.
Requires ventilation to feed the burner from underneath and vertical flue through roof. Natural Gas: 142,000 BTU/h Propane: 146,000 BTU/h
Glass doors must remain open during operation.
Indoor units comes standard with Ebonyglass Fire Objects. You can purchase Iceglass or Lavastone as extras
- Overall Length: 96"
- Unit Height: 6"
- Fireplace Width: Min 100"
- Burner tube is submerged into bed of broken tempered glass
- Any glass doors must be open while in operation.
- Retrofit into an approved wood-burning fireplace. Appliance may be installed as a 1, 2, 3 or 4 sided fireplace with appropriate fireplace chimney.
- Note: Not to be used in bedrooms or bathrooms