Clean, uncluttered lines frame a pure, vibrant ribbon of flame that draws guests in to its mesmerizing glow. Accentuate your design with a sleek facade and contemporary details to create a flawless focal point.
Fixed glass window bleeds into invisible edge, allowing for surround customization.
It goes anywhere it can vent to the outside through a roof or an exterior wall. Needs neither a chimney nor a hearth.
Draws air from the outside-in, so there's no drafts and no heat loss. Up to 80 percent efficiency rating.
Optimal proportion of frame for fire viewing. Requires vent through roof or exterior wall. Natural Gas: 27,000®39,000 BTU/h LP/Propane: 27,000®38,000 BTU/h
Mandatory safety screen. Heating capacity enhanced with integrated fan.
Accepted by all major building and mechanical codes in the U.S. including the IMC and the UMC. Approved in all 50 states and Canada.
- Viewing Area: 48.75" W x 13.75" H
- Exterior Dimension: 57.25" W x 28" H x 22.25" D
- Framing Dimension: 60" W x 34.5" H x 23.75" D
- Gas Connection: 1/2" pipe
- Venting Options: Must vent 1' vertically before horizontal venting
- Vent Type: Duravent DirectVent Pro 58DVA. Must source locally, not included.
- Doors/Glass: Fixed ceramic glass panel
- Interior Color: Satin Black