Remodel housing for use in existing sheet rock ceilings where access is only available from below the ceiling.
- 0.040 aluminum adjusts to a maximum ceiling thickness of 1-3/8" (35mm). Housing terminates at 1/4" ceiling flange for even positioning of housing angle within the ceiling. Structural arm consisting of 0.050 structural steel connects housing with junction box
- Non-IC housings require minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components
- Four high tension springs secure the housing to an existing sheet rock ceiling. Accommodates ceiling thickness to 1-3/8" (35mm)
- Meets ASTM E283 Air-Tight Requirements
- Plaster frame integrated 15 cu. in. junction box 0.064 galvanized steel with five 1/2", two 3/4" knockouts, and four Romex pryouts. Electrical grounding automatic when feeding with grounded steel EMT pipe or flex. Green wire provided for installations with ground wire fed through PVC pipe conduit.