Remodel four inch housing for installation into existing sheet rock ceilings where access is only available from below the ceiling. For use in non-insulated ceilings, where insulation can be kept 3" from fixtures. Rated for use with a line voltage lamp.
- 0.050 white baked enamel one-piece drawn aluminum housing adjusts to a ceiling thickness from 3/8" to 1-3/8".
- Non-IC housings require a minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components.
- Air tight (AT) housings have factory installed gaskets to restrict airflow from room into ceiling plenum to <2CFM (cubic feet per minute) in accordance with ASTM-283 Air-Tight requirements.
- Galvanized steel socket plate adjusts inside housing for optimum light performance. Contains a single medium base socket.
- Four high tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housing to ceiling. (Hole cutout template provided for convenience).