Dedicated remodel housing for use in insulated ceilings can be in direct contact with thermal insulation. Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling. Each LED Diamond Series Housing requires a Nora Lighting LED Diamond Series Trim.
The Comfort Dim option color tunes the temperature from a bright 2700K to a romantic and comfortable 1800K on a gradual, even curve that mimics incandescent lighting.
- 0.040 aluminum housing adjusts to a maximum ceiling thickness of 5/8 (16mm). Housing terminates at a 1/4 ceiling flange for even positioning of housing angle within the ceiling. Structural arm consists of 0.050 steel and connects to housing with j-box and ballast. Integral springs brackets provided.
- Housing has factory installed gaskets to restrict airflow from room into ceiling plenum to
- IC Insulated ceiling housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Four high tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housing to 5/8 thick (max) ceiling (Hole cutout template provided for convenience)
- Prewired 25 cubic inch 0.064 thick galvanized steel, with five 1/2, two 3/4 knockouts, four Romex pryouts, and snap on covers. All leads are #18AWG wire, the ground wire is connected to the bottom, and quick connectors are supplied on all leads. Through branch circuit wiring, (4-in, 4-out)