Dedicated remodel housing for use in insulated ceilings can be in direct contact with thermal insulation. Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling. Each LED Diamond Series Housing requires a Nora Lighting LED Diamond Series Trim Module
The Comfort Dim option color tunes the temperature from a bright 2700K to a romantic and comfortable 1800K on a gradual, even curve that mimics incandescent lighting.
- 0.040 steel housing adjusts to maximum ceiling thickness of 1-5/8" (41mm). Housings terminates at a 1/4" ceiling flange for even positioning of housing angle within the ceiling. Structural arm consisting of 0.050 structural steel connects housing with junction box. Fixture may be installed in areas where it will have direct contact with thermal insulation
- Four high tensions springs secure the housing to an existing sheet rock ceiling. Accommodates ceiling thickness to 1-5/8" (41mm).
- Meets ASTM E283 Air-Tight Requirements.
- Plaster frame integrated 15 cubic inch 0.064" thick galvanized steel, with seven 1/2" NPT knockouts, four Romex pryouts, and snap on covers. Electrical connections are made through junction box wrap. Electrical grounding automatic when feeding with grounded steel EMT pipe or flex. Green wire provided installs with ground wire fed through PVC pipe conduit.
- Housing contains three UL approved quick connections that allow insertion of 1/4" stripped solid or tinned standard conductors to be inserted into the connector. Connectors are preattached to fixture power, common, and ground circuits.